Quality Comfort provides trusted and experienced boiler repair service for all aspects of boilers and pressure vessel maintenance. We are always on call and keep an in-stock supply of boiler parts for any for your unplanned boiler repairs or regular boiler maintenance schedule.
Call 24/7 For Boiler Repair When You Need Us In These Areas:
- Boiler Repair in Roseville MI
- Boiler Repair in St Clair shores MI
- Boiler Repair in Warren MI
- Boiler Repair in Clinton Township MI
- Boiler Repair in Grosse Point MI
- And Boiler Repair in Surrounding Areas 24/7 call (586) 778-8600
Quality Comfort quickly gets your boiler up and running, and at competitive prices. In addition, we don’t just repair your boiler or pressure vessel; Quality Comfort will address the root cause to prevent future outages or maintenance expenses. We have been providing quality services and repairs to customers for decades.
Quality Comfort holds R, S, H, U and PP stamps and employs expert certified welders to ensure we can perform an array of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Code Services and National Board Inspection Code (NBIC) repairs. Our team provides experienced and trusted boiler repair that includes:
- Boiler Tube Replacement and Repair
- Partial or Complete Water Leg and Stay Bolt Replacement
- Tube Sheet/Furnace Repair or Replacement
- Boiler Shell, Drum and Header Repair
- Boiler Vessel Nozzles and Openings Installation/Replacement
- ASME Pressure Vessel and Power Piping Fabrication
- Boiler Refractory Repair/Replacement
- Boiler Estimates with Non-Destructive Examination and Integrity Analysis
- Boiler Heat Exchanger, Economizer, Chiller and Non-Fired Vessel Repair/Replacement
- Annual Boiler Inspections and Boiler Document Assistance
Quality Comfort Delivers More Savings and Quality Boiler Repair. Call (586) 778-8600 Today
You are our family; and that means we want to see you save money and run more efficient. And remember, boiler repair/pressure vessel maintenance is pivotal in reducing waste and operating costs. With our licensed services you can always count on:
- Boiler Repairs and Maintenance Schedules for Reduced Unscheduled Downtime
- Increased Steam System Efficiency and Savings on Energy Bills
- 24/7 Emergency Response for Commercial and Municipality Boiler Repairs
- Fully Code Compliant Services and Boiler Repairs
- Boiler Inspection Assistance
Boiler Repair and Pressure Vessel Repair near You
You need the job done right the first time around. To ensure your peace of mind when you choose Quality Comfort, we offer several worry-free guarantees, including a no-nonsense parts and labor warranty, customer service guarantee, and “no surprises” pricing guarantee. In the end, we’re not happy until our customers are 100% satisfied!
- Boiler Leak Repair
- Circulator Pump Repair
- Boiler Thermostat Repair
- Boiler Diaphragm and Motorized Valve Repair
- Boiler Fixes for Gurgling or Banging Noises
- Corrections for Pressure Loss Issues
Boilers are made to last, but they still break down occasionally. Here are some common reasons our customers call us for boiler repairs:
Comfort Problems – Whether your boiler heats inadequately or creates hot and cold spots around your home, these comfort problems can be remedied with professional repair services from Quality Comfort.
Strange Sounds – Gurgling and banging are typical boiler sounds caused by low pressure or air in the system. Don’t ignore these noises, or they could develop into worse problems and more costly repairs. Our heating experts can remedy strange boiler sounds with a quick visit to you.
Energy Costs Are on The Rise – Performance issues could be causing your heater to run inefficiently. A repair is often all you need to restore more reasonable energy bills.
How Does a Working Boiler Deliver Heat – When your boiler is running correctly, you most likely don’t give it much thought. However, when things go awry, you might realize that you don’t actually know much about your boiler. There are many boiler system types serviced by boiler repair companies, but regardless of the system, the principle is always the same: transfer heat to water and move that heated water around the home to deliver heat to rooms.
In the case of most boiler systems, an element will heat a reservoir, or water tank, and that water will be sent through a network of pipes to reach either radiators or floor units along the baseboard. If you’re not sure if your boiler is working in the first place, you can usually tell by simply holding a hand near one of these heat radiators and feel the heat. If you’re not getting much or anything at all, then it’s time to first check the thermostat, and then call for boiler services!
Free Estimates at Quality Comfort for Boiler Repair and HVAC Repair You Can trust. Call (586) 778-8600
Quality Comfort HVAC
26615 Gratiot Avenue
Roseville, MI 48066
Open 24 Hours, 7 days a week