Your air conditioner isn’t cooling like you want it to. Your furnace has a funny smell coming from it. Your thermostat doesn’t match the way your house feels. What are you going to do about it?
You could call your Uncle Bud who once installed a faucet for you. You could watch some videos online that probably won’t help at all. Or maybe, just maybe, you could talk to an HVAC maintenance company.
The Benefits of Professional HVAC Maintenance and Repair
Any time you have an issue with your air conditioning, furnace, boiler, or other HVAC units, it’s best to work with a certified professional. Here’s why:
- Get a quick, accurate diagnosis for HVAC repair – No need for trial and error!
- Get a free estimate for the repair – Make a plan that works for your needs and budget
- Complete the repair quickly – Our professionals have fully-stocked work vehicles to complete repairs on site.
- Rest assured that the work was done right – Parts and labor are backed by a 100% guarantee.
- Find and prevent problems before they occur – Your certified HVAC professional can see warning signs of future problems so you can avoid hefty repairs in the future.
Certified heating and air conditioner techs like the ones we have at Quality Comfort HVAC know how to diagnose and repair machines quickly and efficiently. Our staff works with all major brands, and we’ve been in business for over 20 years. If you want to preserve your unit as long as possible, count on the professionals for your repairs.
How to Get a Free Quote for HVAC Repair
If you would like a quote for heating repair, AC repair, furnace repair, boiler repair, or other HVAC maintenance services, contact Quality Comfort HVAC at (586) 778-8600. We will schedule an inspection at a time that is convenient for you. We offer 24-hour HVAC repairs, including weekend and evening appointments.
One of our certified technicians will come to your home or business to inspect your unit. From there, they will provide a detailed estimate for the repairs. Our trucks are fully stocked, so if you would like your repairs completed at that time, the technician can begin working on that for you. If we need to order a specialty part, we will let you know the soonest we can get that in. You remain informed every step of the way.
Our parts and labor come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If an issue arises after the HVAC repair, give us a call and we will gladly check on it for you. We also offer routine maintenance if you would like a custom HVAC maintenance plan. Our HVAC technicians serve St. Clair Shores MI, Warren MI, Sterling Heights MI and surrounding communities. Contact us today to get started.